Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snow?!?

Today there was some snow on the ground when I woke up and there was also some ice snow flurries throughout the morning. There was a brief stop in the wind gusts and the sun came out. I thought it would be nice to put up some photos of what spring should look like. These are some of the flowering and soon to be flowering plants around the yard.
 I am not really sure what type of plants some of them are.
Some of my apple trees are ready to bloom. This will be a small source for the bees being that there are only a dozen apple and prune trees.
My formic acid treatment is not ideal for this range of temperature but it is not too big of a deal. The forecast for next week is perfect for the formic acid treatment. They are calling for a range of 8-12 C throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment